ponant & national geographic - THE KING PENGUIN PARADE - FLY FREE from Australia 2020
Twin Deluxe Balcony - WAS $21,055 - our exclusive price $17,675*pp (only 3 at this price)
THE KING PENGUIN PARADE Fly, Expedition Cruise & Stay package includes:
- FREE return economy class airfare** from Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney to Dunedin and ex Christchurch on return inc tax
- FREE one way transfer from Dunedin airport to hotel
- FREE 1 nights accommodation pre-cruise in Dunedin
- FREE one way transfer from Dunedin hotel to port
- 14 night `Fjordland & The Sub Antarctic Islands` EXPEDITION Cruise aboard the NEW Le Laperouse from Dunedin to Lyttelton including
- All meals while on board the ship (from dinner on the day of embarkation to breakfast on the day of disembarkation)
- Captain`s welcome cocktail and gala dinner
- Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands...list available upon request)
- Evening entertainment and events
- Room service 24h (special selection)
- Highly qualified bilingual French/English expedition team
- Zodiac excursions
- Park entry fees into protected areas (where applicable)
- Port taxes
- Free expedition parka
- Free boots rental
- FREE one way transfer from Lyttelton port to Christchurch hotel
- FREE 1 nights accommodation post-cruise in Christchurch
- FREE one way transfer from Christchurch hotel to airport
- A cruise in partnership with National Geographic Expeditions offering enrichment with a National Geographic Photographer and an Expert specialised in the destination onboard.
- This PONANT cruise will allow you to be one of the few to explore the Sub Antarctic Islands of New Zealand & Australia, one of the least visited regions in the world.
- Zodiac® outings & shore visits with your expedition team.
- Sail in the breath-taking Fiordlands in the south-west of New Zealand and discover the famous Milford Sound or Doubtful Sound.
- Opportunities for guided walks on the Auckland Islands, Campbell Island and Macquarie Island, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Wildlife: colonies of fur seals, elephant seals along with King, Royal & Yellow-eyed penguins. A wide variety of birds including Gibson`s albatross, Giant petrels, Auckland shag & Campbell Island Teals.
- Landscapes: beaches of black sand, rugged mountains, hidden inlets and undulating meadows.