Do you love the melodic harmony of a Welsh Male Voice Choir? - then this Tour could be just for you.
Exclusive opportunity from Black Rock Travel to join the AUSTRALIAN WELSH MALE CHOIR on their upcoming tour of the UK – 23 nights from Glasgow to London, culminating in a very special performance at the Royal Albert Hall!*
Depart Melbourne 20 September – return to Melbourne 16 October 2018
From $6,500 per person twin/double share
Single supplement available on application
- Return economy Emirates group airfare travelling in to Glasgow / return from London*
- Air conditioned coach transportation Driver /Guide- porterage at hotels
- 23 nights centrally located accommodation
- 4 nights’ accommodation Mercure Princes Street, Edinburgh
- Visit the Falkirk Wheel and Linlithgow on an included half day tour from Edinburgh
- Visit St Andrews, the home of golf!
- 2 nights’ accommodation Copthorne Hotel, Newcastle
- Visit Whitby and their fascinating Captain Cook Memorial Museum
- 3 nights’ accommodation Novotel York Centre, York
- 5 nights’ accommodation Mercure Abbots Well, Chester
- Full day Snowdon Mountain Railway adventure from Chester
- Take a leisurely sail up the River Dee on one of Chester’s pleasure cruises
- Visit Pontcysyllte aqueduct and the 700 year old Chirk Castle
- Day trip to Liverpool with choir singing in both of the city's Cathedrals
- 3 nights’ accommodation Holiday Inn City Centre, Cardiff
- Travel through the Cotswolds and the see the pretty villages of Broadway & Bourton on the Water
- 2 nights’ accommodation Park in by Radisson, Northampton
- 4 nights’ accommodation Copthorne Tara Kensington, London
- Privileged invitation to join the Choir at Australia House for a short concert for the High Commissioner & guests.
Includes 8 dinners, 23 breakfasts + the priceless opportunity to travel with the Choir and sit in on their rehearsals and performances throughout the UK! *The final performance at the Albert Hall is not included in the package price and can be included at additional cost if of interest.*
*Upgrade to business class from $5,865 per person
***Opportunity to add your own pre or post Choir tour independent travel if required - contact us for details***
Limited space available, T&C’s apply – enquire now.
Your travel is our priority.
Whether your reason for travel is leisure or corporate, we’re professionally equipped and
eager to work with you on each and every aspect of your travel experience.
Our locally owned and operated boutique agency is well established and proudly independent. With strong connections in the industry and a wealth of knowledge, your travel is enhanced and secure.
At Black Rock Travel we are a close team of highly trained, creative travel professionals. We’ve travelled the world and want to share with you our experiences and passion; tailored to your individual requirements.
Why book with us?
Black Rock Travel is a fully accredited ATAS member. Since deregulation of the industry it’s paramount to entrust your holiday investment with a financially protected agent – our helloworld associate membership includes this financial guarantee
to you, the consumer.
Why spend hours trawling through websites when we can do that
for you?! We know where to look and have access to more than you see online – we take an unbiased look at all wholesalers, suppliers
direct and reputable online resources to secure the
best outcome for your specific needs.
Our accumulated experience, and those of our valued
clients, means priceless first-hand knowledge and advice
to enhance your future travel. Trust your travel with
Black Rock Travel, your destination
and product experts.
We’re with you every step of the way and
should the unexpected arise, we’re on hand to
deal with it for you. It’s one call to us rather
than countless calls on your own.